The Cybertech SPINE Brace is the first line of defense for the treatment of low back pain without a prescription. It offers the mechanical advantage that was originally designed to meet the demanding requirements of orthopedic surgeons. Utilizing a patented one-handed rotating type pulley mechanism, it is designed specifically to provide comfortable support and hydrostatic lift to the lower back. A single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to adjust the brace with one hand in seconds for standing, sitting, walking or driving. The brace is made of a breathable mesh promoting airflow to keep users cool and clean. Breathable mesh promotes airflow to keep users cool and clean.
Indications For Use
• Great for Post-operative stabilization following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, disc replacement, multi-level decompression.
• Control of unintended thoracic flexion posture
• Chronic & mechanical low back pain
• Thoracic mechanical back pain.
• Promotion of spinal alignment to aid in pain reduction associated with osteoarthritis and other spinal anomalies.
• Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis
• Compression fractures
• Facet syndrome
• Thoracolumbar injury
• Degenerative disc