The Cybertech Comprehensive LSO provides a high level of support and motion restriction for patients with spine injuries. The product features a tall sized, rigid lumbar panel designed to limit spinal movement couple with an ergonomically designed anterior panel for added support across your front. The nylon pulley is designed with a 5:1 mecahanical advantage to draw both panels into your torso to provide enhanced support and protection with daily activity. Both panels are padded to provided all day comfort. The Cybertech Comprehensive LSO provides effective lumbar protection for a variety of L1 - L5 injuries including spinal stenosis, lumbar facet syndrome, spondylolisthesis, post-operative procedures, and more. It provides very good overall compression with its panel plus corset design and can be used as a simple corset later on as your healing improves.
Cybertech Comprehensive LSO Brace Features:
- Posterior and anterior panels included for lumbar stabilization.
- Can be used to manage pain pre and post surgically.
- Corset portion delivers a 5:1 mechanical advantage for superior compression.
- Rigid posterior panel and the abdominal panel are padded for enhanced comfort.
- Available in four sizes to fit every size individual - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The Cybertech Comprehensive LSO is often used for:
- Lumbar back pain.
- Lumbar strains/sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Procedures like IDET and other disc surgeries.
- Herniated disc.
- Disc protrusions.
- Multiple level decompression.
- Pre/Post surgery.
- Facet joint injury/inflamation.
For more information, please visit this products webpage